- Application Forms
- Application and Examination Fees
- Competency in Optometry Examination
- Cultural Safety Training for Optometrists Online Training Program
- Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Contacts
- Commitment to First Nations Peoples Health
- Concerns & Complaints
Competency in Optometry Examination
Sample Examination Questions
Sample multiple choice questions
The multiple-choice question paper will include 120 questions that are marked/assessed, and an additional 24 question that are pilot questions and not marked/assessed, with all questions to be answered within 3 hours. See sample questions below.
Sample short answer questions
The short-answer question paper contains 18 questions that are to be answered in 3 hours. Questions may be accompanied by a case history about which questions can be asked; there may also be photos with or without a case history about which questions can be asked. Alternatively questions that are not specific to a particular patient presentation may be asked. See sample questions below.