- Competency in Optometry Examination
- Cultural Safety Training for Optometrists Online Training Program
- Application Forms
- Application and Examination Fees
- Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Contacts
- Commitment to First Nations Peoples Health
- Concerns & Complaints
Optometry Council of Australia and New Zealand (OCANZ) Examination Manager
The Optometry Council of Australia and New Zealand (OCANZ) is a dynamic not for profit and independent standards body for optometry education and training in Australia and New Zealand.
OCANZ is governed by a skills-based Board of Directors, supported by committees in key operational areas. A small committed team, headed by the Chief Executive Officer, manages delivery of the Council’s strategic and business plans.
This position supports a key function of OCANZ, which is to administer the OCANZ examination for overseas trained optometrists. We are seeking a person with high order written and oral communication skills, well-developed interpersonal and problem-solving skills and the proven ability to work effectively, flexibly and independently in a high performing team to work 15 hours per week.
- have a passion for excellence and a strong work ethic;
- want to join a great collaborative team; and
- are seeking flexible working arrangements
we would love to receive your application.
See full position description and selection criteria here - Job Description - Examination Manager
Applicants are required to submit a resume and a detailed cover letter addressing the selection criteria, which should be emailed to email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday 20 February 2023.