- Application Forms
- Application and Examination Fees
- Competency in Optometry Examination
- Cultural Safety Training for Optometrists Online Training Program
- Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Contacts
- Commitment to First Nations Peoples Health
- Concerns & Complaints
ExaminationBack to Examination
Assessment of Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
Detailed information about the Assessment of Ocular Therapeutics is below.
ACOT Information for Candidates
Sample ACOT Case Report
Sample ACOT Oral Examination Questions
If you wish to obtain an application form, please contact OCANZ.
2022/2023 ACOT FEES (effective 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023. Fees are in Australian Dollars)
CASE REPORTS REPEAT - If the candidate passes the oral examination but with unsatisfactory case report(s) and an unsatisfactory defence of the case report. The case report(s) need to be re-submitted. $1,334
ORAL EXAMINATION REPEAT - If the candidate fails oral examination overall, but with satisfactory case reports. The oral examination (except for the defence of the case reports) needs to be repeated. $1,334
The fees are payable per attempt and are non-refundable.