- Application Forms
- Application and Examination Fees
- Competency in Optometry Examination
- Cultural Safety Training for Optometrists Online Training Program
- Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Contacts
- Commitment to First Nations Peoples Health
- Concerns & Complaints
Assessment of Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
Detailed information about the Assessment of Ocular Therapeutics is below.
If you wish to obtain an application form, please contact OCANZ.
2023/2024 ACOT FEES (effective 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024. Fees are in Australian Dollars)
CASE REPORTS REPEAT - If the candidate passes the oral examination but with unsatisfactory case report(s) and an unsatisfactory defence of the case report. The case report(s) need to be re-submitted. $1,374
ORAL EXAMINATION REPEAT - If the candidate fails oral examination overall, but with satisfactory case reports. The oral examination (except for the defence of the case reports) needs to be repeated. $1,374
The fees are payable per attempt and are non-refundable.