- Competency in Optometry Examination
- Cultural Safety Training for Optometrists Online Training Program
- Application Forms
- Application and Examination Fees
- Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Contacts
- Commitment to First Nations Peoples Health
- Concerns & Complaints
Standards and procedures
The standards are:
The accreditation procedures are:
Indigenous Cultural Safety
The accreditation standards include the requirement for programs of study to integrate cultural competence/safety as required learning outcomes. The following document contains recommendations to implement this requirement.
A self-reflection tool to enable education providers to map their progress in implementing the Optometry Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander HCF is provided below.