- Application Forms
- Application and Examination Fees
- Competency in Optometry Examination
- Cultural Safety Training for Optometrists Online Training Program
- Competence in Ocular Therapeutics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Contacts
- Commitment to First Nations Peoples Health
- Concerns & Complaints
Commitment to First Nations Peoples Health
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander curriculum framework
Indigenous Cultural Safety
The accreditation standards include the requirement for programs of study to integrate cultural competence/safety as required learning outcomes. The following document contains recommendations to implement this requirement.
A self-reflection tool to enable education providers to map their progress in implementing the Optometry Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander HCF is provided below.